Reload
Fullscreen

Mahjong World Contest

Mahjong Game

(3.6)
Votes(711)

Description and infos about the game
Mahjong World Contest
In Mahjong World Contest we have to proof our skills and abilities in Mahjong entirely. With 6 different difficulties containing many level we got to get a high score and trophies on our way. We can only unlock an area when we proofed ourselves in the levels before. Are you a real Mahjong pro? Proof it here. More mahjong games als for your mobile phone or tablet.
More games of the category Mahjong Games,
Most Popular Games
Comment
Post subject: Any game online
User:
Posted: 04.11.2016, 17:06

[list=][/list]

Comment
Post subject: Mahjong World Contest: 31 August 2018
User:
Posted: 31.08.2018, 13:52

I have never once in the past got a screen that plagues most other half-assed Mahjong games with the situation where stacks of two or more of the same tile are directly on top of each other; effectively screwing the player out of the game through the programmer's sloppy set-up of the game. This game had the feature of what I would call a "safety" button at the bottom that you could push when you discovered that this situation was about to happen and the game would re-cast what was left on the board to prevent getting "boxed in." I swore off most other Mahjong-based games because of this unreliability. Although, even World Contest when you did use this "safety" button, it would frequently re-cast the board and then freeze; causing you to at least start over again with that level. In fact, tonight not only did World Contest leave me a "short stack" at the very end, but it would not perform when the "safety" button was repeatedly pushed. Of course, this then changed nothing and the timer kept going, so I had to terminate the level. I was hoping that all of the "bugs" had been fixed on this game; but I guess I was wrong.