Reload
Fullscreen

NINJA Brawl

Fighting Game

(4.1)
Votes(9)
Info! On January 12, 2021, Flash was deactivated. This game is temporarily unavailable to play. We are working in the background to make it available again. In the meantime, please try other great games on the site.

Description and infos about the game
NINJA Brawl
The Lord has heard my prayers. It is finally back, I think the last game I remember playing in this old school style with a good fight was Dad'n Me. Your action-packed battles take place on 20 different places. Be free to play all the 11 different characters and 6 combos. A maximum of 30 Level Ups can be reached with experience, like (strength, armor, speed). You can purchase 8 different weapons. Earn money to buy better armor. Auto-saving function and adjustable difficulty-levels make the game perfect for this genre overall.

Move with the "arrow keys". Attack with "A,S,D" use "W" for bombs. Run by double-click "left mouse button" or the "right arrow key". Jump with the "space bar". Upgrade stats and settings with "P" or "ESC".

More games of the categories Fighting Games, Ninja Games,
Most Popular Games
You are here:   Home » Online Games »  Action Games » Fighting Games » NINJA Brawl