Reload
Fullscreen

Sparks and Dust

Ninja Game

(3)
Votes(1)

Description and infos about the game
Sparks and Dust
Do you know those games where you don't really know what you should do at the beginning but they are still fun just because its incidental. I recently had this experience with Assassins Creed, when I intentionally ran around the village for 1-2h because I found the moves so cool. Well coming to this Sparks and Dust. First, it is a flash game with very high standards. The graphics look pretty cool, and it is good for a game of this kind. But the objective of the game is not really known to me. Its the first minor matter. Here is an explanation for the experimental gameplay. All you need are the "arrow keys". It is important that you perfect your jumps. You jump with the "up arrow" and you can do a double jump or leap through objects with more power. Gain more power by dashing then press "down" and put up so much power that you deform the landscape which shows the secret to defeat the opponents. If it opens a secret passage, you will usually get "focus". Well a lot of talk, little sense. Learning by Doing!
More games of the category Ninja Games,
Most Popular Games
You are here:   Home » Online Games »  Action Games » Ninja Games » Sparks and Dust