Votes(2) Score :1
Post subject: The Yore 
Posted: 31.03.2008, 19:49
License: Freeware
Downloads: 8168x

The Yore Flagge

The Yore Thumb

Description IconDescription :

You suddenly wake up in a room, awakened by a loud shout. Why are you here? Where did your friend go? What mystery is hidden in this house? You are now confused and use your senses to find your way through the house. You find your friend and notice that something horrible has happened.

In The Yore you play as either Colin or Amy, who are trapped in a house. You must solve puzzles to escape the house.

Features IconFeatures :

- Creepy mood
- Nice graphic adventure
Requirements IconRequirements :

- Windows 98/2K/XP/Vista
- Pentium 500 Mhz
- 64 MB Ram
- 3D Graphics Card with 64MB
- Soundcard

Screenshots IconScreenshots :

The Yore Image 1

The Yore Image 2

Publisher Sites IconPublisher Sites :

Download IconDownload via Downloadmanager :

Download Icon WindowsDownload (Windows) - (17 MB)

Comment
Post subject: Not a good game at all.... :spoilers but its that bad 
User:
Posted: 15.02.2017, 20:26

this was crap, where was the horror? You mean the ONE ghost that didn't do anything, didn't explain anything, that literally had no reason to be there? {and also the reason that the ghost helps you? : I don't wanna see you in here no more:}

everyone keeps saying the music is creepy?... wut music? all I heard was that throbbing noise that agitated my PseudoTumor Celebrei giving me a massive headache for the rest of the day

There was no explanation {other than the: Maybe it was a dream?: at the end also with no reason why it would be a dream and how you still have the diary}
That Diary, you can't read it or look at it, I mean if you COULD, it would probably tell you wut happened in the bloody room and the ghost but NOPE that's just a random grab lol you GET NOTHING!

I was recording a walk-through but I think 5 mins isn't long enough for a walk-though, hell I thought maybe picking the other character showed a diff storyline that tells wut happen

NOPE

same story, same path, same lines, oddly both using a huge deep voice that was off-putting, the guy sound 60 and the woman 50, yet they look like they are teens or early 20s

I think all I really liked even a bit was the maze, even if it was 4th wall breaking {Actual Quote used: use the arrow keys.... I don't know what that means: } and the maze was literally half the 5 mins of the game

sure it looked really good but its like they made the look and pictures and were like "oh no we forgot to write a story line! Quick toss a ghost in there!"

the keys were chunky to me, the weird off spacing of the up down left and right, made it slightly hard to get in the right spot to read or pick up anything, no run, and the odd use the enter button, usually its Z, X, and shift for all those, but this was just really chunky

I really really wish i didnt play it since it was so bad....Hell writing this lasted longer
Spoiler:

You are here:   Home » Download Games » Adventure Games » The Yore