Reload
Fullscreen

Gem Legends 🏆

Match 3 Game

(3.2)
Votes(4588)

Info! This game saves your highscore. Sign Up or Login! to save your score for the leaderboard.
Description and infos about the game
Gem Legends
Gem Legends is a big match 3 game with a total of 120 levels. In each of those levels we have to do different tasks to beat it. Therefore we can use the "mouse" or the "finger" and click on at least 2 same colored tiles which are connected in a way. That more we remove in one click that better the power up will be. Each level has different tasks and a certain amount of moves we can do to achieve it. More match 3 games also for your mobile phone or tablet.
More games of the category Match 3 Games,

Highscores (TOP 10)

Rank
Username
Score
Date

Maud
11.03.24 - 23:54
Most Popular Games
Comment
Post subject: firight
User:
Posted: 17.10.2015, 22:17

Quote:

Comment
    Post subject: game resetting its self
    User:
    Posted: 16.11.2015, 20:08

my game has reset 3 times and just reset again i was at level 60 and needed 180 stars i only had 2 stars left to get does anyone had this problem

Comment
    Post subject: gem legions
    User:
    Posted: 07.06.2017, 03:10

the first time I played this game I got to over 100. weeks later I 'm playing it again and it won,t let me past 50. there is a symbol there. what do I need to do to get past this barrier that is there now, but was not the first time. answer please don't be one that does not bother. dorothyowens34@yahoo.com

Comment
    Post subject: Frozen
    User:
    Posted: 25.04.2018, 19:51

Why does the game keep freezing up? Can't continue with game and go on to next level!

Comment
    Post subject: Gem legends
    User:
    Posted: 19.11.2020, 22:33

Game downloads but won’t open. I am using an I pad pro.

You are here:   Home » Online Games »  Skill Games » Match 3 Games » Gem Legends