Reload
Fullscreen

Sniper Team

Sniper Game

(4.3)
Votes(2603)
Info! On January 12, 2021, Flash was deactivated. This game is temporarily unavailable to play. We are working in the background to make it available again. In the meantime, please try other great games on the site.

Description and infos about the game
Sniper Team
Sniper Team is a very good sniper game. We are playing as a team of soldiers in which we can switch between them with "1-4". Our goal in this game is to defend the basis. Zoom with "x" and aim with the "mouse". A good eye is needed to recognize the enemies early. After each level we can spend our money in the shop and upgrade the weapons.
More games of the categories Sniper Games, Shooting Games,
Most Popular Games
Comment
Post subject: loading games
User:
Posted: 17.01.2019, 17:25

Dear IZZYGAMES

I would like to inform you that your loading for certain games takes very long. It would be excelent if you could improve that.

Yours Faithfully
sssniperwolf

Comment
Post subject: sniper game
User:
Posted: 10.03.2019, 21:34

I have played this game and i am stuck on level 11. I cannot gain any weapons and what i have cannot do the job on the enemy. I would like to start all over at level 1 but I don't know how and can't seem to figure out what to do to make that happen. Can you please tell me how I can start the game over from Level 1, or can you re-start it to Level 1. Please help.

kortesa@aol.com

You are here:   Home » Online Games »  Action Games » Sniper Games » Sniper Team