Reload
Fullscreen

Mahjong Dark Dimensions

Mahjong Game

(4.6)
Votes(1959)

Description and infos about the game
Mahjong Dark Dimensions
In Mahjong Dark Dimension the difficulty has increased to Mahjong Dimension by a lot. Also here we have to remove matching pairs which are free. Rotate the object and match in a 3d style mahjong game. Get some extra time fast as a help.
More games of the category Mahjong Games,
Most Popular Games
Comment
Post subject: replaced mahjong dark dimensions with arkadium mahjong dark
User:
Posted: 12.01.2021, 16:28

bad idea

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 12.01.2021, 16:32

We have no other choice at moment. Because Flash has been killed today. We try to get it back when there is a solution.

Comment
Post subject: dark dimensions
User:
Posted: 24.08.2021, 15:39

I don't know if you did this on purpose but I've played this game countless times and no matter what I do, there is nothing that seems to stop the puzzle from randomly rotating ALL THE FUCKING TIME. If the rotation function only worked with the arrows in the corners that's fine. But just randomly rotating without warning makes the game virtually unplayable.

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 24.08.2021, 15:50

It rotates because you "click and hold" the left mouse button too long. This feature is intentionally because it's a fast switch function especially for mobile but also be used on desktop. So maybe try to not hold the mouse button too long.

Comment
Post subject: slow
User:
Posted: 05.09.2021, 20:10

why is the game suddenly super slow - no fun anymore and no challenge

Comment
User:
Posted: 31.10.2021, 05:28

Okay. I've been working on trying to figure this thing out since August now and I've noticed some changes. This "click & hold" thing you told me about is complete fucking rubbish. I don't have to click on hold shit for the thing to spin around almost every time I try to complete a move. Not only that but for some reason you've decided to put up these infuriating bonus clouds with every move which function slow as hell and obscure the entire game.

I just wish we had the old version of dark dimensions back because whoever made this game doesn't appear to have a fucking clue. It's literally almost impossible to play,..

Comment
User:
Posted: 31.01.2022, 23:49

This game has been getting progressively worse. I don't know if you wrote the code for cell phones only but the laptop version is now so difficult to navigate that it's almost funny. I have to click each tile multiple times while the puzzle rotates randomly. It's a fucking joke.

Comment
Post subject: It just sucks so bad.
User:
Posted: 27.05.2022, 02:47

I've done every possible adjustment to my mouse, style of play, everything. You can't begin to imagine how much this game fucking sucks with the puzzle rotating arbitrarily, without any possibility of control from the user, constantly throughout the game. If you've added this as a level of difficulty it sucks. It's fucking stupid. If you added it so people can play on their phones then just stop offering this bullshit PC version. Whatever your programmer tried to do FAILED. This is the WORST FUCKING GAME I've ever tried to play. Done.