Reload
Fullscreen

Spite and Malice

Card Game

(3.9)
Votes(1158)

Description and infos about the game
Spite and Malice
Spite and Malice is a card game in which we play against the computer. The one who get rid of all cards in the deck will be the winner. Every round you draw up to 5 cards which could help you apply your cards from the deck. In the middle area you see 4 spots where you can start discard your deck. starting from A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q. In this order you can discard. The K is a wildcard and can be used at any spot. It isn't possible to discard a card lower just higher. The turn ends when you discard one of your remaining cards to the discard piles.
More games of the category Card Games,
Most Popular Games
Comment
Post subject: Spite and Malice
User:
Posted: 05.05.2013, 08:35

I used to play this with my Mom and my friends. I have been searching for the last 7 years for Spite and Malice online game that did not have time limits on it and I can play on my computer while using Linux. When I found your website I was so happy to have finally found Spite and Malice. Thank you for including it in your game selection. Please keep it on your website forever.

Comment
Post subject: THIS GAME CHEATS
User:
Posted: 16.01.2014, 00:45

THIS GAMES CHEATS

Comment
Post subject: THIS GAME CHEATS!!!!!!!
User:
Posted: 26.09.2014, 22:14

THIS GAME CHEATS BY TAKING THE CARDS ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS SIDE STACKS, WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED!!!! SUCKS!!!![/b]

Comment
Post subject: batory48
User:
Posted: 10.01.2015, 10:04

This is the greatest. Would like the robot to be a little smarter...lol...Also being able to play another human would be great. But thanks for giving so many fun hours.

Comment
Post subject: Spite & Malice
User:
Posted: 20.02.2015, 07:55

I am the Sandy that commented that I used to play this game with my Mom and I have always loved it. I am still glad that I can play it here but this game does cheat. I overlooked it for a while but it is really disturbing that the computer cheats. It kind of takes away from the fun. It blatantly takes the discarded cards from the bottom and sometimes discards two cards at once. Both of those are against the rules. Can someone maybe fix this flaw in this otherwise terrific game?

Comment
User:
Posted: 07.03.2015, 01:28

The numbers are sooooooooooooooo small I cannot read them.
Is there any way to get larger numbers

Comment
Post subject: numbers on the card
User:
Posted: 08.03.2015, 04:12

It is impossible to read the tiny tiny little bity numbers on the cards.
They need to be much Larger

Comment
Post subject: Does anyone read these comments?
User:
Posted: 07.08.2015, 04:46

The developer must be lazy or just doesn't care about the comments. This game cheats, and it makes it frustrating to play. I won't bother with anything else from this developer if this is the sloppy coding they put out there. Too bad. It's a nice game, and the graphics are entertaining. The blatent cheating is just a turn off.

Comment
Post subject: cheating
User:
Posted: 24.12.2015, 01:51

why does this game and every other game I've played CHEAT!! nobody likes a CHEATER!!

Comment
Post subject: Why does the game cheat?
User:
Posted: 29.01.2016, 23:59

It really does take card off the bottom of the discard pile. I hope I can find a real Spite and Malice somewhere else.

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 15.03.2016, 20:01

this game cheats, takes cards below top cards and just plain cheats!!!

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 19.03.2016, 14:00

this computer game cheats

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 21.03.2016, 20:02

cheater,cheater,cheater i hope i never play this fun when the computer doesn't CHEAT....fuk'n cheater

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 25.03.2016, 15:36

still cheating scum-fuk computer, why does a computer game ' feel ' the need to cheat?

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 27.03.2016, 23:05

cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater

Comment
Post subject: winnibg
User:
Posted: 30.03.2016, 08:35

i bet this cheating game twice, ha ha ha

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 07.04.2016, 01:31

still a cheating izzy game, booooo

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 09.04.2016, 01:06

izzy cheats

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 11.04.2016, 02:04

why do you 'izzy' cheat your a so damned smart computer game that you HAVE TO cheat, cheater

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 13.04.2016, 20:00

still taking bottom covered cards you fucking cheater izzy the loser

Comment
Post subject: CHEAT
User:
Posted: 14.04.2016, 05:28

I love this game too! I think I may be a little addicted... But now I've read that it cheats and have witnessed it myself! No fun anymore.

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 19.04.2016, 01:53

I enjoy playing, wish izzy wasn't a cheater, oh well, it is fun to set 'izzy ' up to cheat, baaa

Comment
Post subject: winning
User:
Posted: 09.05.2016, 21:50

I can win WITHOUT cheating, Can you IZZY???

Comment
Post subject: lazy coding
User:
Posted: 02.06.2016, 22:49

Apparently the game company does not care that its users are frustrated with a cheat code embedded in its game! Comments have been left for TWO years, and still not fixed. I guess they figure since it is a free game they don't want to spend time/money to fix it...but I will NEVER pay for anything from this company if they are this sloppy, and uncaring of public opinion.

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 04.06.2016, 16:30

i hate the persons who wrote code for this game, cheaters

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 26.07.2016, 12:12

sick of you cheating and putting my cards where i don't want to discard

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 16.08.2016, 16:58

can beat a computer that cheats at fun

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 09.09.2016, 21:05

this computer 'thinks' that you/we doesn't notice when it CHEATS and that's why when I become New World King .I will has all personal computers jailed. until they can be re-programmed to NOT cheat. ha ha ha

Comment
Post subject: computer cheating
User:
Posted: 12.09.2016, 14:10

keep cheating and I will not play with you...CHEATER!!!

Comment
User:
Posted: 28.09.2016, 18:47

this game does not have to cheat to win. Fix it Izzy games

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 06.11.2016, 06:38

I think this game is just fine. I do think the robot needs a little help or he would never win. Thanks for having the game.

Comment
Post subject: your cheating
User:
Posted: 14.11.2016, 02:10

every time I catch you cheating I will cancel game

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 26.01.2017, 14:45

it's fun to set the cards up and watch it cheat, oh so fun and funny that it does, always.

Comment
Post subject: Izzy Still Cheating!!! Fix it!!!
User:
Posted: 30.01.2017, 03:16

I really enjoy playing this game, but Izzy is still taking bottom cards and cheating! Please fix it!!!

Comment
User:
Posted: 09.02.2017, 17:43

My grandmother taught me how to play this game. So glad to have found it. The only down side is the game cheats. Fix that and I wish you could play other people.

Comment
Post subject: This game does cheat
User:
Posted: 06.04.2017, 06:26

I had not noticed the cheating until I read the comments. Then I started watching and I noticed the game discarding more than one card and playing from the back of it's discard piles. Why cheat? Every time I catch it cheating, I end the game.

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 15.04.2017, 01:05

this is the most fun card game and fun to make it cheat.

Comment
Post subject: cheating of game is perhaps necessary
User:
Posted: 16.04.2017, 09:38

I too have noticed that the game cheats by allowing itself to take cards from the bottom of the rubbish pile.

I see this as a necessary balance because the AI is not good enough to be strategic when playing, so the computer could not otherwise compete with a human player.

Because the computer is incapable of NOT putting down a card, it isn't very good at the 'malice' part of the game - withholding due to strategy.

The game is already easy to beat - without the cheating it would always lose.

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 05.05.2017, 12:27

hate this game, yea I HATE

Comment
User:
Posted: 23.07.2017, 19:56

I hate that a computer game HAS to cheat like this game does, sure does upset me, bet that makes a computer that has no feelings and never will....happy ????

Comment
User:
Posted: 22.08.2017, 15:14

no fun playing with a cheating computer game

Comment
Post subject: Can't get into game
User:
Posted: 26.09.2017, 01:55

War Thunder advert does not go away.

Comment
Post subject: ads
User:
Posted: 30.09.2017, 00:45

dunno if you did something to keep ads from being blocked but it's great, now i won't be playing here anymore, and i will miss these games

Comment
Post subject: Spite & Malice
User:
Posted: 21.03.2018, 20:30

Why does this website keep jumping down screen to show me how to play the game when I'm in the middle of playing a game? I love Spite and Malice and have played it for years but this site has me just about ready to quit playing altogether.

Comment
User:
Posted: 15.07.2018, 05:31

I thought this game took privileges before, like puling my wild cards over to another pile, playing from the bottom of the discard stack, etc. But, it seemed good so that it would win sometime and not be so boring. But now, it is out an out cheating when dealing the cards. It is obviously holding cards I need and giving itself what it needs always! I've been playing this site for several years and know what my win percentage has been. Now, it is impossible to make the same number of wins! It's really frustrating! I hate to play a cheater!

Comment
Post subject: S&M
User:
Posted: 19.08.2018, 06:39

I played this game for years with family. So great to have it on line. I must be dumb not to see the cheating - it plays its cards so fast I can hardly follow. I mostly win because it has lame strategy, always Playing a card that gives me an opening. Doesn't know how to withhold?

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 05.12.2018, 17:53

I want to play against real players in multiplayer mode!

Comment
Post subject: Cheats. Why?
User:
Posted: 07.02.2019, 21:50

Don't know why I keep playing when it is so easy to see that it CHEATS. It is so irritating! My old computer would freeze up at times and it froze just as the card was being pulled from the bottom of the stack. Why??

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 17.03.2019, 22:20

I know the computer cheats but I still have been able to win quite a bit which keeps me coming back. I find that the more I am able to block the computer from getting ahead the better chance I have at winning. :-)

Comment
Post subject: great card game
User:
Posted: 28.10.2019, 02:34

I love this game, please disregard previous comments

Comment
Post subject: No one likes a cheater.
User:
Posted: 19.11.2019, 04:42

What kind of person programs a card game to cheat? This is ridiculous. The computer's card stack is nearly always in order (A-2-3-4) while mine goes backward, guaranteeing that I have to wait the longest time before I can play another card.

The computer discards from the bottom of its discard piles, which is a direct violation of the game's rules. And it frequently discards more than one card at once. (Note when the computer's gameplay speeds up...that's when it happens.)

When I draw cards, I get cards I can't use. The computer always gets exactly the cards it needs.

Spite & Malice is a fantastically fun game...but not when your opponent is a lowlife cheater. Fix it, please.

Comment
Post subject: I've learned to love this 'izzy' s&m game
User:
Posted: 22.11.2020, 01:41

now can't get there

Comment
Post subject:
User:
Posted: 06.12.2020, 06:22

Can't get where, whimsybe?

You are here:   Home » Online Games »  Puzzle Games » Card Games » Spite and Malice